Hackers are now Smart and clever in this digital world. They know how to hack your Orbi router login system using many ways. The default Orbi admin password and username are one of those. You should never leave your router on its default login credentials after login into your device for the very first time. You need to change the default login details of your Orbi RBK12 router to protect it from hackers. Admin is the most common phrase and has become very easy to access for hackers. Follow the below explained steps to change the username which is the SSID of your router.
Protect your Orbi RBK 12 router login device using the following steps
- The LED light of your web browser should be more solid than the Orbi blinking white.
- Click and unlock a web browser like Mozilla, Google Chrome, or Safari. Navigate its address bar by entering the default IP address 192.168.0.1.
- You can type the web-based configuration utility, which is Orbilogin.net. Write it in the same address bar.
- Both the username and Orbi admin password will give you the same result.
- You will get a login window as you enter the default Orbi setup and login It will then ask you to click the OK button to continue.
- On this page, click on the TOOLS option from the top and then click on ADMIN.
- Here you will see all the options to change the default Orbi admin password, IP, and username.
- Enter the SSID that you want for your Orbi router login process in the SSID field.
- If you wish to change the IP address, type the IP digits you want to change.
- After typing the new IP address and the new password, click APPLY to save the modifications.
How to recover my Orbi RBK12 forgotten password?
If you have changed the default SSID and the password, then they will not be helpful to get the login page of your Orbi router. You have to use the username and password that you have personalized. But if you have forgotten the Orbi admin password, you should reset the router to its factory default settings.
Find a reset button on your Orbi router login RBK12 device.
- Make sure the router is powered, and LEDs are solid.
- If you receive Orbi blinking white on your router, then check its power cables.
- Press the power button on your router again and then begin the reset.
- Insert a small screw-like mobile into the pinhole-like structure.
- Push the screw a little into the pinhole to press the reset button.
- Remove the screw at once you see an amber LED blinking on your router.
- Wait; for a minute, and your Orbi setup RBK12 is now on its default setting.
After performing the reset, check your Orbi firmware for the AC3200 router. You need to enable the auto firmware update feature in your Wi-Fi device to get it updated regularly.
Why is the power LED on my Orbi RBK12 router off?
When the power LEDs on your router are off, or you see Orbi blinking white light, you should perform the following measures to sort out the problem. You have to check the internet connections and the other cable connection in your Orbi setup and setup device.
- You should connect your modem to the router’s internet port. It is a WAN port.
- Connect the router with your computer using the LAN port of both devices.
- And then, connect the router, modem, and the computer wirelessly using the Wi-Fi network.
- Orbi setup via a wireless Mode requires a user interface and a web browser.
- As a last measure, update your Orbi firmware ac3000 by getting the latest version from the official website of Orbi router login.
- If your Orbi Mesh wifi router needs an update, you should do it immediately.
- Obsolete Orbi firmware will never let your router access the internet connection properly.
- Go to the official Orbi router login website and get the latest firmware for your RBK12 router.
Your Orbi blinking white or off LED issue was resolved after performing the above steps. You can now login into your router. You should check for the Orbi firmware update regularly in your Wi-Fi router. It helps remove some unwanted issues from your Orbi setup and access.